Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Too soon to leave high school.

Argh... it's been too soon to leave school. 11 years of schooling... It's coming to the end , real soon. I cant believe it. But it's the true and everyone had to accept it whether you are ready to step into the society or not. Nightmare is going to be STARTED soon... So better enjoy this few days before entering to the adult world. Sincerely, I'm going to miss all my classmates of course. Even just a year plus being together but i appreciate what you guys did. Thanks for everything and sorry if i had caught you a bad time. Imma enjoyed school life ;D I'm going to miss it badly, I knew it. Cause secondary school is like a place full of emotion - joy, sadness, angry, funny , tears , craziness, retardeness , disappointed , all sorts of that... Arw, everything is going to be a MEMORY. I promised that I'm not going to forget everything we had been through. Well, ppl asked whether I regret changing to KB but i answer NO. Because if i did'nt transfer school i shouldn't had made new friends. I shouldn't had sweets memory although most of it aint so good. But when i think back, every bad memory we had aint so bad after all. :D I'm learning to love everyone. Because having more friends is better then having enemies !! Woots!

Sooner, we will all seperated. Some going for work, some going to continue study, some study local, some study overseas... Some not going to meet each other, some going on with a bunch of gang. Everything is going to be different, and if one day we pass each other by I can imagine all of us are in different lifestyle, different status ,different in the point of view, more maturity and the last thing we
GROW OLDER!! LOL ;D Life is something amazing and wonderful, so learn to live life to fullest and enjoy every single second of it. appreciate ppl around you. for if tomorrow never comes we got no regrets about today!! Life is unpredictable

I LOVE EVERYONE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Music for lifee``