Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mr Ben.

Today slept for 1 hour ++ after finished memorizing those nilai =D
Ain't do as good as i think it was. But I tried my very best
Thanks for those who accompany thru the night by fb

Reached school at 720. As usual she didn't give a damn on me. Went to the queue and didn't spoke a single word. I puzzled. Should I go in front act nothing happened and talk? End up with cowardliness I failed to so. I tend to let that situation go on. I went to hall without wishing a good luck.

Back around 11 and I get some sleep then as for 2days i sleep for more then 3hours. Ouch this is something hurtful for my health ! )= Waiting for Ben for the info , end up with sadness he told me. I realise ppl hates alot . Why? Attitude problem? Tell me!

Can't wait to look for Ms.Evon . I freaking miss her. Sorry I didn't be with you when you need me. I tend to be selfish busying wiht my study and left you alone. I left 4 more subs to go , wait for me girl

2 comments:

Followers

Music for lifee``