Monday, December 6, 2010

Game over chemistry

The very first time i can answer chemistry question . I mean structure and essay !! I was like throughout the year only cukup makan all the time . I want to achieve something. That attracts ppl attention . I want to prove to Ms Lim nor Mr Zeelan . But it isn't allow me to do so. because it seems to be like paper 2 in set 3 ( freaking easy set which ppl cant predict ) not in ramalan at all !! ): It's to easy till I felt like it's an insult that I don't care about the rest of the subtopic rather than study the prediction teacher gives. That moment i feel like slapping myself. I knew I had made my dad got disappointed once again . But I already tried my best dy. My A for sure gone, but hopefully not more than that =(

Holiday again ! Woots


Got no idea why ppl nowadays is so realistic . Tired . I just want something that everlasting stays with me. I want friends , family , and my lover . Why it seems to be a wish that is so far to reach? Honestly, I didn't choose ppl according faces, attitude, and so on. all i need is a LISTENER but what I have got? Life is irony perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Music for lifee``