Thursday, December 16, 2010

Insomnia .

I can't sleep well . I woke at 530 am . I went to the nearest playground as usual the place I go when I emo . Our memory is keep on repeating on my mind like a playback videotape . It's not that you said you don't want it then you cant stop it . Human being have feelings ... I wonder do you? How come till now you feel nothing and seems normal with yr life? What's happening? Why can you be so cold blooded . I miss you badly . When you text me and said you bought me the card and wanted to give me back I was waiting all the while just to see you . But then i stood and think awhile, I don't wish you to give it to me . Because i got another reason to see you once more. I knew after this we've got nothing involved . I've got no chance to even see your face . Only picture reminisce me your look our memory . Those day when we use to joke and have fun together everything we just end there . EVERYTHING . It's too hard for me to put down all these . Do you ever know that this is hurt? I went and walk for a while . The empty street ... Those loneliness ... The chilly wind ...Those helpless feeling ... Reminds me of you . That you're gone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Music for lifee``