Saturday, April 30, 2011

Back to here !

She've got a secret to write .

There is this guy who I wanted to know when I first saw him in the class . With my personality , end up and for sure I didn't approach him or anything . Still then , I left those those stupid quotes that says love in first sight . Zzzz ~ I'm tired of the love game . I'm still not over it yet .

Then it comes to 15 april . Wohoo my bufdayz . Still I remember it's Econ's class at left block 1.20 sitting outside the sofa while waiting lecture to come . The first word I said to him was like .. " you're in my class huh ? " [ I was like saw him once in GLT class oly =.= I tot he some other courses punya ] LOL ! Seems like he is not attractive after all . Happy that he wished me happy bufdayz :) Teeheee .

It comes closer to closer when Evon join the class . I'm happy because we use to play and hang out together with gangs . I'm quite appreciate each moment we've got . I want to had more and more . Human is greedy alright ?

Then it comes back to Dior . He came and interupt my lifee when I was like almost can forget everything .. But he was always there for me guide me and trying to pull me out to another world which is full of sunshine . He promised to bought me rocky everyday till I've feel alright .

Sometimes , I rly like the feeling . Sometimes , I don't . Because when it comes to the time when I've got the happiest time . I'm afraid of losing it too fast . I'm afraid that my heart couldn't take it . Sometimes , I wanted to stop all these . Because he is taken . and if the girlfriend knows . She must be very hurtful .. She must be so freaking depressed . Because I've that feeling too when Dior with some other girl goes just to close . I don't want to be the girl that causes them part of their problem . But I didnt know what to do . I'm confused with my own feelings .

Love is selfish . But somehow I guess I couldn't be that selfish . I'm going to walk one step away before everything goes wrongly . I don't wish to see him sad . Nor the girl of his .. I'm sorry but somehow I like you .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Music for lifee``