Thursday, December 2, 2010

Simply just because of all of you.

The last paper of the week, PHYSICS ! Gathering with 5s pupils ;D I miss them like SHIT . It's been for a long while I didn't meet them because of him.. Well, now I realise this ain't gonna last. Perhaps nothing last. LOL~ Started to emo again. All i can say is physics sucks! I didn't do well as Im not feeling well and i fall a sick ): Darn it even p3 is the easiest part i also wrong on the calculating part and i was like F it !

Went out with them at Moe de Cafe ;D have some drink and chit chat .. and guess what me and vic wore the same shirt on that day !! LOL everyone laughing and we automatically being thought of TWINS xD Quite fun. but I felt something irritated my heart, perhaps I really too long didn't catch on with them seems like i just can't join them dy . Aiks .. all because of him.. freaking regret ! Hopefully this friendship may last even it's gonna fade ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Music for lifee``