Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Superb exhausted .

Well, I had been doing too much this few weeks around as for SPM exams. Never been under this situation. LOL because i used to sleep and played all the day . Is like exams? So what? Hmm.. I know right after this moment everything would be different. I knew study last-min isn't gonna work, at least i tried my best. I understand that it's no use cry over split milk. I decided to do till the every end. Everyone is started to said that I had been too much, and this gonna made me sick. But I nobody knows that it's real important for me as for my family probs.

I learn not to expect much from people. I don't expect ppl treat me good this and all that or the thing i need the most UNDERSTANDING. Perhaps they don't care. Life is reality. All i know is i gotta face it with a tough heart. Friends is important but aint after all, i started to get tired of argument and gossip you guys made. Whatever you said. Whatever it takes .

Tomorrow, right after 3 paper's exam. I gotta go hospital to pick my aunt home as she can't drive after surgery. Is like... I got no time for myself. =.= I also got the thing I want to do. I didn't know what future may lead me , I didn't know how would I become. But as long as ppl stay happy I would be giving up everything. I don't want to see ppl like family that is so important for me cry. Trying to be optimistic but it's so hard to make it duh......

Add maths = SUCKS
all i can say is I did my best. I didn't copy and I did that on my own. Even it results to be fail I will be proud of myself ! Woots =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Music for lifee``